A final decision will be taken by 10am on Saturday morning re whether or not the Come and Sing will go ahead. Please check the website and social media before venturing out.

Looking forward to our Come and Sing on Saturday! Wrap up warm, but be assured that the heating will be on in High Cross church. We’re hoping the snow will have cleared sufficiently by then, but will confirm either way on Sat morning. TONIGHT’S REHEARSAL, HOWEVER, IS CANCELLED.